[Safety Specialist] Safety Coordinator - Immediate Hire!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of the leading companies in renewable resources is hiring Safety Coordinators for Wind Farms in Iowa. While this current project is predicting ~3 months of work, the company is conducting on a record amount of business until the end of this year, with the potential for more projects in 2020 for high performers.
• Active OSHA 500, CHST, or CSP - REQUIRED (candidates without 1 of these ACTIVE certs WILL NOT be considered)
• Wind Experience - preferred but not required
• Strong construction experience
• Strong reliability and communication skills with all parties involved
• This candidate will be responsible for performing safety inspections, audits, and reports on site.
• They will be given a laptop and on site vehicle to travel throughout the facility.
• They will be working in a team of safety personnel.
• Will be reporting directly to the director of safety to report on audits and daily activity.
• $120/per day per diem
• 58 Cents on the mile
THIS POSITION WILL START AS EARLY AS THIS WEEK OR NEXT!