[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Five (5) or more years as a marine, commercial nuclear, or petro/chem First Class Pipefitter.
Please call me at 843-972-1927 or email me at to apply!
Required Experience / Qualifications:
1. Able to read and interpret ship piping drawings.
2. Experienced fitting carbon steel, CRES, and copper nickel piping.
3. Ability to end prep piping by hand and/or with Wach or Portsmouth Machine.
4. Knowledge in installing pipe hangers.
5. Ability to read a ruler using inches and tenths.
6. Ability to prep and fit-up backing rings.
7. Ability to clean cut/break pipe with a grinder.
8. Ability to hand prep V bevels.
9. Experience in fabrication of various details and assemblies from drawings.
10. Ability to bend pipe from template and in the use of a hand bender.
11. Ability to fit welded sockets.
12. Ability to fit brazed joints with/without insert ring.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.