Inspection Technicians $17/HR Hiring Immediately (6931671)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
**Job is in Westchester County, NY**
We have a lot of positions so if you're interested please call 424-531-6087 or text 424-334-1495.
Job Title: Inspection Technician
1. Need own personal reliable transportation
2. Professional - position will be required to entering customers homes
3. Good communication skills - ability to speak clearly and communicate the job
4. Level of Mechanical ability - Cable Techs, HVAC, Piping, Auto Mechanic type background preferred but open
5. Ability to walk, climb stairs, ladders during an 8 hour work day
* Perform periodic facility inspections and surveys on utility-owned gas meters
* Complete all necessary documentation
* Ensure readings and records are in compliance with all company and regulatory requirements
* Support the successful completion of regulatory audits and inspections
* Integrity surveys, which include direct assessments and close interval surveys
* Perform audit reviews with operations and support them during audits.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.