[Maintenance Technician] CINCINNATI AREA MAINTENANCE TECHS
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CINCINNATI AREA MAINTENANCE TECHS
Core Crew has immediate openings for MAINTENANCE TECHS in the CINCINNATI area. These positions are full time, may include some overtime hours, and pay $26-34/HR based on skills & experience. These are temp to hire positions with immediate starts.
We are seeking candidates that live in the greater CINCINNATI metro area. There is NO PER DIEM associated with these opportunities.
You must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and have reliable transportation.
You MUST live in the U.S and have authorization to work.
• 2 ND Shift M-F
• 5 years of industrial maintenance experience on a variety of systems needed
• Maintenance in metal forming fabrication industry preferred
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude required
• Electrical and Welding Experience preferred
• Maintain, install and troubleshoot multiple systems and manufacturing equipment (All Trade shop)
o Electrical Systems from 24v to 480v,
o Electric Motors from 1hp to 200hp, AC/DC Servo
o Mechanical Systems (gearboxes, bearings etc.)
o Hydraulics, Pneumatic and Compressed Air Systems
o Overhead cranes
o Heating and cooling
• Inspect systems and implement preventative maintenance measures as necessary
• Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Safety first mindset, OSHA 10 or 30 certification preferred
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.