[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Ersg is looking for a Transmission line project manager for the South Carolina area.
Long term, direct placement
Relocation not required
Salary: 120,000 - 160,000 + Expenses
Job Description Summary:
Project Manager is directly responsible for all safety, financial, operations and administrative functions on high voltage utility projects. The Project manager will plan and execute the life cycle of a large scale linear project. Develop procedures and practices contingent on customer and internal requirements, hiring, developing, and managing of the project team, coordinating with construction managers, schedulers, and subcontractors. This project management position requires extensive involvement and leadership for the project team. Collaborating and maintaining close relationships with utility customers. This position is ultimately responsible for the project’s progress and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Define and understand project scope
• Identify and supply deliverables
• Assist Business development on defining project resource requirements; subcontractor or internal
• Responsible for subcontractor bid packages, communications and transmittals
• Responsible for pricing sheet assembly and completion
• Manager proposal schedule