[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
CONAM is currently seeking a Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician for projects in Alaska. Housing is either camp based or per diem will be provided. Rotation will depend upon the project and duration.
• Electrical and Hydraulic Diagnostics
• All aspects of equipment repair
• Shift work
• Preventative maintenance
• Tractor trailer repair
• Experience with Caterpillar equipment and diagnostic software preferred
• Valid form of identification;
• Ability to perform a Fit for Duty Test;
• Must pass a urinalysis and background check;
• MSHA preferred.
The Heavy Equipment Technician is an hourly position, compensation depends on experience, health benefits and 401K is included.
CONAM Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org