[Welder] Looking for experienced welders
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our company is looking for experienced Welders with experience. Experience with TIG, MIG welding preferred. Role also requires mechanical work and ability to work with hand tools. We offer competitive pay based on experience and capabilities. Must be willing to travel; paid travel time and expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Assemble and dismantle mechanical components or machine parts
• Drill holes in parts, equipment, or materials. Lay out work according to specifications
• Bolt, weld, rivet, or otherwise fasten components to foundation or other structures, using hand tools and power tools.
• Weld, repair, and fabricate equipment or machinery. Replace worn, damaged, or defective mechanical parts.
• Use blueprints and schematic drawings, to determine work procedures.
• Ensure safety considerations are given top priority while planning and performing duties
• Perform any other functions and responsibilities as assigned
• Capable of lifting 75lbs
The following values are required:
• Must be dedicated to your job
• Must be willing to learn
• Must be able to work on a team with others
• Must be a hard worker
• Must be punctual and show up for work
• Must be honest and trustworthy
Required license or certification:
• Valid Driver's License
• Welding certification
• Travel required within the US
*Ohio Resident preferred
**Needs to pass drug testing