[Millwright] ten-day (possibly longer) outage in southern MD / northern VA starts 9/30, per Diem $90
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking multi-skilled, craft labor for a 10-day (possibly longer (two-four weeks), but no guarantee) cleaning, maintenance, and repair outage project in southern MD/northern VA. Power plant outage experience is required. Experience with air pollution control systems cleaning and maintenance (electrostatic precipitators, fabric filter baghouses, etc.) is preferred, but not a deal-breaker.
Start date: Monday, 9/30/19
Duration: approximately 2 weeks
Pay: $20-$24 depending on experience; per Diem $90
Hours: 60 per week; 6x10s
Must be able to:
- have a valid photo ID (driver's license, state issued ID card, etc.)
- lift up to 50lb
- climb multiple flights of stairs
- work in a dusty/dirty environment
- wear appropriate PPE, including Tyvek suit and respiratory protection (full-face, half-face, dust masks)
- be a team player; perform other tasks beyond your primary craft to meet project goals. As part of a team, you might be pushing a welding rod or pushing a broom.
If interested, please reply by email with the word MARYLAND.