[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for fabricating, fitting, and applying insulation to the pipe on a job site.
* Read blueprints and layouts
* Level and align pump bases
* Level and align equipment such as compressors, turbines, paper machines and centrifuge, conduct pump repair and maintenance
* Set impeller clearance on pumps
* Set fan blades
* Alignment of motor to gearbox
* Measurement of precision fits
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of reverse alignment (where required), different types of metals, different types of bearings, mechanical seals, tandem seals, compression packing, multi-stage pumps, vertical pumps, different types of drive coupling, cooling tower fan units, gearboxes and agitators, gas turbines (where applicable) steam turbines, centrifugal compressor, reciprocal compressor, machine shop equipment, hydraulic reading and IRD reading
Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$31.25 per hour + no per diem