[Millwright] millwright in OK CITY!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking to hire a well rounded millwright in the Oklahoma City, area.
To work as a team assembling a bridge crane within a maintenance hangar at Tinker AFB. Millwrights should be experienced in working with structural components, assembly, setting motors, and basic tasks.
This project will last several months working 50-60 hours a week. compensation $20+ DOE
- 2+ years of millwright experience
- Able to work on a military base
- Area lift certification required, training provided if needed
- Forklift certification required, training provided if needed
- OSHA 10 required, training provided if needed
- Own basic hand tools
- Reliable work history & transportation
- Ability to pass all pre employment screenings