[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Design low voltage power distribution, lighting, communications, and telecommunications systems for healthcare, education and government clients including fire alarm systems and circuiting.
• Analyze engineering documents, layout systems to components and parts.
• Read, interpret, and prepare CAD production drawings of electrical systems from schematic to construction design phases with support of staff.
• Prepare and edit specifications relating to existing or new projects.
• Participate or lead engineering with architectural/engineering team.
• Review submittals and shop drawings.
Job Requirements for Electrical Engineer:
• BSEE or BSAE (Architectural Engineering w/ electrical systems focus).
• 2+ years related experience.
• PE License required.
• Revit, AutoCAD and/or similar platforms.