[Safety Specialist] Safety Coordinator - Immediate Hire!
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
One of the leading companies in renewable resources is hiring a Safety Coordinator for a Wind Farm in Iowa. While this current project is predicting ~2-3 months of work, the company is conducting on a record amount of business until the end of this year, with the potential for more projects in 2020 for high performers.
- Active OSHA 500 (construction), CHST, or CSP - REQUIRED (candidates without 1 of these active certs will NOT be considered)
- Strong construction experience
- Wind Experience - preferred but not required
- Strong reliability and communication skills with all parties involved
- Willingness to take initiative and work as a team player
- This candidate will be responsible for performing safety inspections, audits, and reports on site.
- They will be given a laptop and on site vehicle to travel throughout the facility.
- They will be working in a team of safety personnel.
- Will be reporting directly to the director of safety to report on audits and daily activity.
- $120/per day per diem
- 58 Cents on the mile
Interviews are being conducted today and tomorrow - apply today!