[Structural Engineer] Engineering Opportunity
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The successful candidate will work both individually and in a team environment on power generation and distribution projects such as simple cycle, and combined cycle gas plants, transmission and substations. The position will include structural steel and reinforced concrete foundation design. Responsibilities will vary from individual design tasks on large projects up to all design aspects of projects assigned from project kick off through IFC issue and construction support. This includes review of vendor drawings, structural calculations, preparation of detail design drawings, specification development, shop drawing review and responses to RFIs.
· A working knowledge of the latest design codes and specifications: ASCE 7, AISC 360, ACI 318
· Proficiency in StaadPro, PLS-CADD and Microsoft Office
· A working knowledge of AutoCAD, Powerline Caisson, MFAD or LPile
· Civil 3D and Microstation knowledge considered a plus
· Bachelor of Science in Civil or Structural Engineering
· Has obtained Professional Licensure or has FE and working obtain PE designation.