Journeyman Plumber (6956687)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Hiring skilled Journeyman Plumbers for several new construction commercial buildings (high-rise buildings) in the Charlotte metro area.
- 8+ years of COMMERCIAL plumbing experience (understanding of plumbing code
- Must be able to run copper and cast iron
- Experience soldering and brazing
- Ability to read and understand blue blueprints
- Must have experience with all phases of plumbing pipe installation
- Must be eligible to work in the US
*If interested please REPLY to this ad or text to 980-999-0716 with your name and contact information and brief description of your experience for immediate consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.