[Millwright] Needed: Millwright Journeyman - This assignment provides hourly, training, and travel day per diem pay, and provides lodging and food...
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our client is looking for several experienced Millwrights to work in industrial mine settings to move, assemble, install, or dismantle machinery. This is a shut-down project assignment located in Alaska. This assignment provides hourly, training, and travel day per diem pay, and provides lodging and food once on the mine site.
• Repairs and maintains mill equipment utilizing precision procedures.
• Fully utilize all skills and abilities to work in a flexible environment.
• Weld, solder, cut, and heat as required. Willing and able to work in a hot, humid, cold, and noisy industrial environment
• Willing and able to perform tasks such as lifting, walking, climbing, stooping, standing, pushing, and/or pulling for up to twelve (12) hours a day
• Willing and able to work any shift, holidays, weekends, and overtime as needed
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervision.
• Must be MSHA certified
• Mechanical Skills: Millwrights use a wide variety of tools, from hammers and wrenches to blowtorches, forklifts and more. Mechanical aptitude is needed.
• Strength: Millwrights will lift heavy objects, physically manipulate objects with tools and need strength.
• Technical Skills: Millwrights will read blueprints and other technical documents to put machinery together.
• Troubleshooting Skills: Millwrights must be able to follow a problem to the source and solve the issue.
• Adhering to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
Team will meet in Arizona and depart from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport and return to Arizona at the end of the project.