[Construction Manager] Bridge Carpenter
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Supervise bridge crews in a heavy highway/bridge construction environment to include setting form work, pile driving, drilled shafts, etc.
• Responsible for planning and managing production and safety on the project
• Reviews construction plans to determine design and specifications
• Assists construction management in ensuring that all work meets project specification
• Maintains accurate reporting of materials used and time reporting for the crew
• 3 to 10 years experience in managing a crew of bridge carpenters, laborers and pile drivers in a heavy highway/bridge construction environment.
• Must be able to read blue prints, and possess hands-on knowledge of every aspect of bridge construction.
• Must possess excellent supervisory and communication skills
• Must have the ability to oversee the entire construction of bridges from start to finish
• Must be able to work on average ten (10) hours per day, five days (and occasionally six days) per week. All work is performed outdoors in heat and rain; and around heavy highway traffic areas.