home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Sheet Metal Mechanic] Shop Sheet Metal Mechanic Needed

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

SHEET METAL SHOP MECHANIC NEEDED
*** Immediate Start in Colorado ***

My largest client is looking for Journeyman Plumbers to join their team. This is a great long term opportunity with an organization known for their exceptional work culture.
Brief job description listed below ...

JOB DESCRIPTION
Pay: $23-26/hr (determined on experience)
Hours: 40-45 hours per week
Contract: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Start: Immediately
Interviewing: No Interview Needed
Description: Working on fabricating HVAC and sheet metal segments needed for Commercial Construction Projects. Meet all requirements of Journeyman Sheet Metal status. Proficient in MIG/TIG welding is a plus but not necessary. Thorough knowledge of all aspects fo sheet metal fabrication, metal gauges, layout procedures, material characteristics, and differences between alloys and compatibility. Reliable transportation is necessary.

*** NO PER DIEM ***

IF INTERESTED, email me a copy of your resume at dmarch@techusa.net. If you happen to know of someone else that may be interested, feel free to forward this post and my contact info along!

TECH USA
Instagram: @tech_usa

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.