[HVAC Technician] HVAC tech needed in Seattle WA
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are seeking to hire HVAC Maintenance Mechanics at our government facilities in the Seattle, Washington areas. The individual will be working Monday-Friday from 6am to 2:30pm, and all federal holidays will be observed.
• Stable employment with the Federal Government contractor.
• Performance based incentive bonus
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Relaxed professional work environment.
• Compensation up to $37.65 an hour and paid vacation
Essential Job Functions
• Inspect HVAC Systems and their components to evaluate condition
• Identify necessary repairs and perform routine preventive maintenance
• Use and operate Building Automation systems (BAS)
• Maintain and repair hot water heating systems
• Maintain and repair air handling units (AHU), boilers, condensers, chillers and cooling towers, including filter replacement, coil cleaning and drive belt repairs
• Adjust system control to the manufacturer's recommendations
Minimum Education: Possess a high school or as required per task order
Minimum Experience: Must have at least five (5) years of recent (within the past 7 years) experience in directing operation and maintenance of equipment in a supervisory capacity and operating, maintaining and repairing HVAC equipment or systems in commercial or government buildings with similar types of equipment and systems.
EPA Universal and NATE certified required.
For immediate consideration please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org