Architectural Drafter (6965434)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Create working construction drawings using AutoCAD for residential (single-family and mixed use multi-family) and commercial projects.
An Architectural firm that is seeking (2) Architectural Drafters to join their team to handle the drafting needs for residential and commercial projects.
- Create working construction drawings using AutoCAD for residential (single-family and mixed use multi-family) and commercial projects.
- Residential architecture experience
- Familiarity with NJ building codes
Additional Skills + Qualifications:
- 1+ years' experience working on residential projects (single or multifamily)
- Degree preferred but not required
- Experience in REVIT and Sketchup is preferred but not required
Hours 9am - 5pm Monday through Friday
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.