Operator Technician (6966439)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
- Three years of experience
- Tractor experience
- Farming experience
Best Vs Average
- john deere and kabota tractor experience
- extensive farming
General: The Tractor Operator will be responsible for operating a farm type tractor, mowers and lawn equipment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Drives a gasoline or diesel powered tractor with hand and foot control on company property.
* Performs agricultural tasks including leveling fields, brush hogging, land clearing, cultivating, etc.
* Operates auxiliary equipment and attachments such as plows, harrows, front end loaders, etc.
* Performs daily preventive maintenance and makes repairs and adjustments to tractor and equipment.
* Maintains records and daily logs of equipment including fuel usage, equipment service, battery checks and safety inspections.
* Other duties as assigned
Education & Experience:
* High School Diploma required.
* 3+ years of experience operating a tractor required.
* Previous farming experience is preferred.
Skills & Abilities:
* Ability to take direction and communicate efficiently work management.
* Ability to bend, sit, squat, stand, craw, walk and reach above shoulder.
* Ability to work sitting, standing and walking for the majority of the assigned work period.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.