[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Our well positioned client partner is hiring high performing individuals for full time employment! New team members have the opportunity to relocate, join, and further establish a solid culture in a brand new processing facility!
Purpose of Position
The Millwright position will be responsible for the safe definition, trouble shooting, planning and completion of process related maintenance activities. Working closely with Process Operations and the Process Maintenance Planner.
• $35 - $38 per hour (No Per Diem)
• Top Tier Benefits including medical, dental, PTO, Tuition Reimbursement
• 401K Retirement opportunities with 4% match
• Potential Relocation Allowance
• Potential Awards for Stock, Company & Individual Performance, and Safety
• 4 days on 4 days off schedule (10 hour shifts)
Responsibilities and Duties
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to working safely as an advocate and leader of a safe work culture for all employees
• Provide leadership to prioritize work assignments
• Build effective working relationships with all departments
• Provide leadership in the effective implementation and support of a work order-based, preventive maintenance program
• Provide technical assistance for failure analysis on related components in conjunction with equipment manufacturers
• Regularly support and complete field instrument calibration and PLC programming, potentially involving contracted support if required
• Ensure that all safety procedures and regulatory guidelines are followed
• Support the site safety culture through leadership and regularly engaging with and holding the workforce accountable for safe work practices
• Regularly inspect and follow-up with process maintenance to ensure the safe use, condition and functionality of electrical hot work (insulating) gloves, non-conductive ladders, slings and shop tools
Health and Safety
• Participate in health and safety meetings and risk reviews as required
• Support the site safety culture through leadership, engagement, and safety awareness
• Minimum 5 years of plant maintenance experience required
• Familiarity with electrical maintenance procedures, including preventive non-destructive diagnostic methodologies in an industrial environment required
• Ability to communicate with technical specialists and to interpret technical drawings and specification documents
• Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES READY TO RELOCATE CAN APPLY BY FORWARDING RESUME TO...
THANK YOU FOR BEING SAFE TODAY!!