[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Project Controls Systems Analyst
12 month + and 4/1 rotation
This position will be on a temporary contract basis and located in Phoenix, AZ USA
Area of Focus
Under general supervision, supports implementation of project controls software and Business Intelligence solutions which assists end users to better understand their data on Engineering and Construction projects. This position will report to the Manager Project Controls.
· Provides specialized assistance for the resolution of project control system issues through various methods such as data validation, system integrations and system integrity checks.
· Assists in the development of training materials, procedures/ processes and desktop instructions related to the various project control system’s applications.
· Implements Business Intelligence solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation and analysis.
· Creates new insights to help end users understand the data from predictive statistical modeling activities that target and deliver business values.
· Assists with the translation of the organization’s data needs into technical requirements and solutions.
· Becomes knowledgeable of the project controls system software and assists with software configurations and software integrations between solutions.
· Assists in User Acceptance Testing of new versions of various software packages or configuration changes.
· Responsible for providing data and business metrics to the organization as requested.
Nature of work: Works on moderately complex issues and usually implements solution through individual effort.
Level of interaction: Collaborates within the organization, department or work group and has limited interaction with external colleagues.
Autonomy/decision making: Works under frequent supervision and has limited latitude to set objectives, priorities and timelines impacting the individual assigned area of work.
Budgetary responsibility: Has no budget responsibility.
Managerial responsibility: Does not manage people, function, projects or programs.
· High School diploma or GED and five (5) years’ experience in software implementations, data integrations, project controls or business related field OR
· Bachelor's degree in MIS or IT, project controls, construction management or business or related field and two (2) years’ experience in Project Controls or similar
Preferred Requirements, Skills, Certifications and/or Training
· Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel and a strong understanding of Pow3er BI or other dashboarding tools
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Strong communication skills both verbal and written
· Ability to multi-task in a high paced project environment
· Experience with Primavera P6 software
· Experience with EcoSys software
· Experience with InEight Estimate (Hard Dollar) software
· Experience with development of tools in a SharePoint environment
· Experience with Aconex Document Control
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $450.00 to $500.00 /day