home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[Electrician] SOLAR Electrician Needed

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Solar Journeyman Electrician needed
*** Immediate Start in Arizona ***

One of my largest clients is looking for Solar Journeyman Electricians to join their team in Arizona. You will be working with Solar panels/systems and PV (photovoltaic) systems. Great long term opportunity with an organization known for their exceptional work culture. Brief job description listed below...

JOB DESCRIPTION
Location: Tempe, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Peoria, AZ
Pay: $20-30/hr
Hours: 40-45 hours per week (OT is not guaranteed)
Contract: 6 Month Contract to Hire
Interviewing: Immediately
Start: Immediately
Job Sites: Commercial Job Sites - Hospitals, Universities, and Business Structures
Responsibilities: Installing Solar Panels and Solar Electrical systems on commercial structures. Installing panels, wiring relays and switches and running wire to control boxes. Lead a team of 10 electricians to complete the job in a timely manner.

*** NO PER DIEM AVAILABLE ***

Candidates being considered for this opportunity have to be able to pass a 5 year federal background check and an 11 panel Drug Test (we will provide the test).

IF INTERESTED, email me a copy of your resume at dmarch@techusa.net and let's talk about the role in more detail. If you know of someone else that may be interested, feel free to forward this email and my contact info along!

TECH USA
Instagram: @tech_usa

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.