Traveling General Labor - Pay 16/18 an Hour (6998493)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Looking for someone to start Monday November 11th!
Pay: 16 - 18 an hour
Work Environment will be working in the field at various substations doing the General Labor function of the job - building steel by holding and tightening bolts in an outdoor environment
is 4 10's (M-TH- 7:00am-5:30pm) and Friday half-day.
- Already have, or someone who is willing to take their OSHA 10 before the start date
- Construction or Industrial Experience
- Must have reliable transportation - You will be traveling around the state of Florida for different projects. - Gas/travel will of course be paid for by the company.
- Good working knowledge of tools
- Experience working on substations or electrical components previously is a bonus
- Forklift or Manlift experience is a plus
For immediate consideration, please contact Stephanie Cameron at 407-754-2426
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.