[Warehouse Worker] Packing & Shipping
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
* Sets up & starts all packaging operations under their responsibility
* Obtains & understands all documentation for packaging batches. Ensures correct packaging components are used with the appropriate chemical compound being packed.
* Pumping & gravity feeding chemicals into specific containers in predetermined quantities
* Operates equipment
* Monitors packaging material usage for each job assigned, are done correctly with right weights.
* Ensures all packaging materials are returned to inventory and have the right quantity and in good condition
* Follows batch ticket and work order instructions regarding batch packaging, labeling, weights, components, and any additional requirements
* Cleans equipment when needed
* Refers issues/problems to lead supervisor
* Communicates with material handlers and mixers when materials are needed & batches are ready to be packed
* Completes all paperwork & batch ticket documentation in a timely manner
* Observes safety requirements set forth by the company
* Performs other related duties as required
* High School Diploma or GED
* Must be able to read/comprehend written & oral instructions in English, including safety rules, operating procedures, product recipes, material identification, etc.
* Able to manipulate up to 100 lbs
* Must have mathematical skills to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Able to perform these operations using weight & volume measurements
* Good troubleshooting skills
* Previous experience in chemical operations preferred
NO PER DIEM!!!
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$12.70 per hour + No Per Diem