[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Provides shipping and receiving to support projects, maintains inventory control, operates warehouse equipment, and participates in warehouse maintenance and cleaning.
* Receives, stores, issues material and supplies to project sites
* Operates mechanical equipment used in warehouse operations
* Performs routine inspection and maintenance on all warehouse equipment for maximum safe availability and performance
* Loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site
* Counts, weighs, and records numbers of units of materials moved or handled on daily production sheet
* Secures lifting attachments to materials and convers load to destinations
* May occasionally operate fork lift, truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 5 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* NCCER Certified Plus (Preferred)
* Knowledge of warehouse function, product and process flow, and handling equipment
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiative of Beyond Zero workplace injuries, we believe that you’ll find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: No Per Diem