Operations Support Associate (Job Nbr: 2453)
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Operations Support Associate
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is currently seeking full-time Operations Support Associate to support project operations through recording and verification of work activity. Candidate must be detail oriented, problem solver, possess excellent customer contact and computer skills (Word, Excel, general), with a preference for administrator support experience and basic Spanish communication.
Education and Skill Requirements:
- High School Diploma
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word, Excel, General
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to perform basic math skills including calculations using fractions, percents, and/or ratios
- Preference for bi-lingual English/Spanish speaking candidate
- Answer and triage customer and public call requests
- Administrate and maintain in-house database management system
- Create/review/schedule/edit work orders
- Prepare customer reports
Total Compensation Package to include: Competitive base pay, annual profitability-based bonus, recognition incentives and training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health & Dental insurance, Vision Discounts, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V