[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Development, maintenance, and monitoring of construction CPM Schedule.
• Review project documents and specifications to accurately develop baseline schedules which include all required dates, activities and milestones.
• Perform progress schedule updates to include comprehensive reporting and narratives.
• Cost & resource management and reporting.
• Progress payment application reporting.
• Identification and evaluation of risk and impacts within project schedules.
• Participate in meetings with project teams, clients, owners and various stakeholders related to the project controls and schedule of a particular project.
• 10+ years of experience in scheduling within the vertical construction industry (high-rises, apartment buildings, airports, data centers) May settle for less experience if accompanied by a Bachelors in Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
• Must be proficient in P6.
• Experience developing construction project schedules for projects over $100M.
• Experience with government construction specifications in preferred (USACE, NAVFAC, GSA, VA).