[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Earn up to $750.00 in a signing bonus.
The Finance Intern is responsible for handling daily administrative and project work for the Finance Department.
• Responsible for supporting the Corporate Controller
• Supporting the Accounts Payable Group
• Working closely with Staff Accountants
• Interacting with clients, visitors, and vendors as required for Finance Department
• 2nd year Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
• Strong knowledge of computers, Microsoft Office and Finance Software a plus
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with excellent interpersonal skills
• Self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Dedicated and hard working
• Excellent organizational skills
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”