[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Construction Materials Testing Technician position available in Atlanta, GA assisting engineers by performing a variety of testing, project specific observations, and site assessment duties. Call 678-259-0786 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested!
- Perform testing of soil, aggregate, and masonry construction materials
- Operate equipment, conducts tests/ assessments and reports data
- Conduct tests that check the strength, temperature, density, air content of concrete or other construction materials
- Experience in construction, manual labor, or skilled trades positions.
- Available 40+ hours a week
- Ability to lift or move 35- 100 pounds regularly
- Must be able to accomplish tasks under adverse weather conditions
- Must have a high school diploma
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass a drug screen
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation
***LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, NO PER DIEM OFFERED***