[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. (Jorgensen) is a world leader in maintenance management. For over 50 years Jorgensen has provided a diverse range of facility and highway infrastructure, consulting, maintenance and management services. Our professionals are in the forefront as facility managers, maintenance engineers, trainers, assets managers and solution providers. Our firm is focused on the operations and maintenance of transportation and public works infrastructure assets. Our maintenance operations are comprised of professional engineers, certified quality control inspectors, and experienced maintenance technicians with proficiency developing and executing highway infrastructure maintenance contracts throughout the United States. Our system approach to maintenance management is unparalleled in our industry. We know how to identify and implement innovative solutions for our client's toughest challenges.
Position summary: National leader in maintenance management headquartered in Buckeystown, MD has an immediate opening for a Receivables Clerk. This position requires performing a variety of tasks related to preparing property damage claim invoices and follow-up on outstanding receivables.
- Excellent general computer skills to include MS Word
- Excellent organization and independent work skills
- Attention to detail
- Critical Thinking/Problem Solving Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service orientation
- Property damage claim processing
- Receivables follow-up
- Review and verify claim information, communicate with field administrators as needed
- Prepare and submit claim invoice to include all required documentation
- Follow-up with insurance companies on denials, incorrect or underpayments and past due receivables in a timely manner.
- Engage with management to discuss any Receivables issues encountered
- Update customer/insurance information as needed
- Preferred candidate will be customer service and detail oriented, self-motivated and an independent worker
- Position requires excellent organization, problem-solving and communication skills
- Tenacity and patience required
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and good general computer skills preferred
Total Compensation Package to include: FREE PPE! Competitive base pay, annual profitability based bonus, eligible for referral bonus, recognition incentives and extensive training opportunities. Comprehensive Benefit Plan options for full time employees to include: Health, Vision, & Dental insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan, Vacation, Sick, 10 paid Holidays, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Accounts, Critical Illness coverage, Employee Assistance Plans and more!
Company will conduct Background check, MVR and Controlled Substance testing prior to hire.
Roy Jorgensen Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employers and is committed to diversity in our workforce. EOE/M/F/D/V