[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Civil Designer / Civil Engineer- Charlotte, NC
Currently working with several reputable engineering firms in the Charlotte area interested in working with motivated, experienced engineering professionals who thrive in team environments.
The available opportunities are long term, direct placement opportunities in environments designed to cultivate individual and collective growth.
Applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Technical degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering or related field, Bachelors/Masters preferred
- PE certification or EIT certification preferred
- 1+ years of professional experience in design related to land development
- Strong proficiency in Civil3D, MicroStation, or related design software
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work in a team environment
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.