[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
A growing team in Lawrenceburg, IN, is actively hiring a Project Scheduler to support the Gas Construction projects they're performing in their territory!
Candidates must be local to the area as per diem and relocation are not provided, and this is a long-term career opportunity as the team continues to grow.
This position will start as early as December 9th to have candidate full trained before 2020!
- Conduct scheduling activities related to the execution of projects within the Natural Gas Construction Industry.
- Process client work requests for new residential or commercial services, replacements, leak repairs, main extensions, and other work as required.
- Manage, maintain and update scheduling software/spreadsheets on a daily basis.
- Maintain the master schedule with status of all work requests assigned.
- Prepare daily work schedules for Construction Crews' work assignments with assistance from Area Supervisor and General Foreman.
- Coordinate pre-construction activities such as utility locates to align with crew schedules to ensure jobs are ready to work.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast on a regular basis; provide schedule reports and short-term look-ahead reports.
- Provide effective customer service to Homeowners and Contracted Clients.
- Ensures that crews have the manpower, equipment, material and tooling to successfully complete gas construction projects assigned.
- Works closely with Shop/Warehouse Foreman to ensure all material is on hand for project. If material is not on hand, they will acquire material.
- Attends pre-bid and project progress meetings as needed.
- Acts as the primary contact within Premier for any shared resources (Manpower, Equipment or Tooling, etc.).
- 2-4 year degree within business, construction, management, or related field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Previous construction experience or knowledge (i.e.: general industry knowledge, types of equipment, phases, etc.)
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.