[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
-Top Skills Details:
Power Line Construction
Position Summary: Reporting to the Civil Construction Manager, the Superintendent is responsible for overseeing the crew. Planning, construction, Scheduling will be the main focuses. Knowledge of the following helpful but not all is needed including but not limited to concrete, equipment, PVC piping, earthwork site grading, use of layout equipment
* Oversees the coordination of a single construction project.
* Able to read and understand blueprints and specifications
* Able to give morning toolbox talks and abide by all company safety rules.
* Assists in planning budgets and scheduling of construction task.
* Oversees construction crew anywhere from 5- 25 crew members.
* Work close with clients and vendors to schedule and order material for the project.
* Able to use layout equipment such as laser for elevation and a theodolite
* Has computer knowledge.
-Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Must have at least 5 years experience as a civil superintendent. Working on larger projects with grading, drainage, dirt work, heavy machinery working on those types of projects as a superintendent.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.