[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Seeking a Project Construction Manager in Colorado Springs, CO
• Directs large project work plans and work prioritization for the best value.
• Provides input to other employees and departments during project implementation.
• Monitors current work plan status and costs to budget work plan.
• Acquires additional approvals when needed.
• Monitors costs and materials to project budget.
• Preconstruction meetings and bid processes.
• State and local permits, locates, notification of other entities as applicable.
• Ensure preliminary work from other departments is coordinated and complete.
• Schedule work internally or externally and monitor crew performance.
• Work with field operations team to achieve financial targets through cost management initiatives.
• Develops and administers project control methods to standardize schedule and cost tracking processes and tools
• Meets customer s and PUCO metrics on meter sets and project completion.
• Ensures materials are accurately charged.
• Ensures invoices are accurate and paid accordingly.
• Reviews project risks and helps mitigate and minimize these risks.
• Closes projects on time and within budget.
• Meets Sarbanes-Oxley requirements on a quarterly basis.
• Complete internal audits as assigned for both business and safety.
• Participates in cross functional larger project reviews.
• Works with other departments on projects requiring coordination of teams.