[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for ordering, scheduling, setting up, and maintaining all materials and equipment needed on site.
* Set up, charge, and order all material/equipment needed
* Rece ive, inspect, help unload and distribute material
* Set up and maintain inventory system and reordering
* Assist contact supervision upon request
* Assist in the field when needed
* Attain proper accounting documents for all work order numbers monthly
* Assist operator with orders when requested
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Knowledge of computer equipment
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
Salary: Up to US$30.43 per hour + No Per Diem