[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Lie out, position, align, and fit together fabricated parts.
* Read and interpret blueprints, ISO?s, filed installations, material takeoffs, field sketches, and understand specifications
* Fabricate and install screw pipe, socket weld pipe, stainless tubing, carbon steel weld pipe, stainless steel weld pipe
* Miter and fabricate all pipe
* Installs valves, underground pipe, pipe hangers and supports
* Steam and heat tracing
* Use beveling machine
* Basic plumbing repair
* Minor valve maintenance and repair
* Test piping systems
* Oxygen and acetylene cutting
* Basic rigging
* Operation of pneumatic and electric tools
* Leak test tubing systems
* Additional responsibilities not listed may be required
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Fingering, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: Up to US$28.75 per hour + No Per Diem