[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TRS seeks Construction Project Managers for a position based in Chantilly, VA. This person will be responsible for providing oversight and direct day-to-day management for assigned federal projects throughout the East Coast. High level of travel is required.
Interface with clients regarding project status. Ensure project task orders are completed in accordance with contract. Manage profit and loss for assigned projects.
BS degree in a science or engineering discipline (preferred, not required). Minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) years experience on construction projects for government clients, private sector and design/build.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
• Demonstrated knowledge of project management (i.e., budgeting, job costing, procurement and contract management).
• Demonstrated experience with proposal development (technical base and cost)
• Minimum of seven (7) years experience in project management, quality, and/or project controls.
• Working knowledge managing U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, NAVFAC and/or AFCEE programs/projects
• Understanding of quality assurance (QA)/quality control (QC) processes and procedures.
• Knowledgeable in federal regulatory laws, regulations and guidelines
• Strong familiarity with OSHA 1910.120 and other applicable regulatory guidelines within DOD, DOE and NRC.
• Experience interacting with federal agencies including but not limited to USACE, DHS, DOD, DOE, USWFS, USFS, and BLM.
• CPN Scheduling and knowledge of P6
To apply for this opportunity, contact John Haygood John.Haygood@trsstaffing.com, 864-281-8868 or apply online via the link. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.