home >> general construction >> job board >> post

[I&E Technician] I&E Technician - Permanent, Full Time Position in Florence, South Carolina

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Austin Industrial is seeking an experienced Instrumentation and Electrical Technician to work Full Time at our Florence, South Carolina customer site.
Pay Rate: $24 to $26 per hour (DOE)
Per Diem: None
Schedule: 40 hours/week. Overtime as scheduled
Benefits: Yes
Relocation Funding: No
Background and drug screen required

The I&E Technician will utilize both instrumentation and electrical skills (PLC’s, A/C, D/C motors and drives, schematics) to install, repair, maintain, inspect, and calibrate equipment. This is accomplished by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities. Other duties may be assigned.
• Engage in preventive and predictive maintenance activities throughout the facility
• Participate in troubleshooting efforts to respond to equipment failures and/or process deficiencies
• Participate in root cause analysis and execution of corrective actions to minimize recurrence of unplanned shutdowns
• Calibrate, install and/or remove various instrumentation devices
• Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain Distributive Control System (DCS) and Programmed Logic Control (PLC) systems
• Interpret blueprints, specifications, diagrams, or schematics to troubleshoot and maintain process control systems
• Initiate and complete work-orders and documents all critical and or pertinent information on a routine basis
• Minimum of 3 years of Instrumentation and Electrical experience in an industrial maintenance environment
• Strong experience in 480 volt, 2300 volt, 35k volts, 3-Phase Controls, DC Drives, PLC’s/DCS, Control Logic
• Experience reading electrical drawings and ladder logic
• Experience with variable frequency drives and smart field instruments (i.e. pressure, flow, temperature, level and analytical transmitters, valve positioners, valve actuators and PID controllers) is necessary
Austin ("The Company") is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy prohibits discrimination against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military status, genetic information or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also the Company's policy to comply with all federal, state and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.