[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join a large mechanical contractor in the Phoenix, Arizona area. This positon is responsible for the overall management of the project life cycle on large commercial construction projects. Strong background overseeing commercial plumbing projects is preferred
Direct Hire/ Full time Opportunity
No relocation or per diem being offered
• Management of the project life cycle
• Contract negotiations
• Execution through final invoicing
• Project post construction activities.
• Providing information and ongoing communication to direct reports, Estimators, internal and external customers, and other team members, as the project warrants.
• May perform mentorship activities for project support personnel at the direction of the Area or Site Manager.
• Ability to interpret all trades specifications and plans
• Construction process knowledge
• Advanced estimating capability in all trades for change order generation
• Knowledge of construction methods and local permit practices
• Ability to multi-task (multiple projects simultaneously)
Education and Experience:
• 5+ years Project Manager experience in the construction industry.
• Plumbing/mechanical experience strongly preferred
• Minimum 3 years construction trade experience preferred