[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobsí Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for planning, preparing, scheduling, filing, and other requests from field projects, clients, or other-in house departments and other branch offices.
* Responsible for the day to day operation of office management; supervise personnel for the benefits department and secretarial staff; coordination of clerical support staff and executive secretary offices;
* Training and evaluation of secretarial staff; coordinate relocation of field staff to remote site locations;
* Management of staff timesheets, per diem, expense reports, utilities, telephones and billings for housing accommodations; coordinate and administer the travel program for all WORLEY management and employees; monitor and issue cost savings reports for corporate review;
* Organize contract files; edit and maintain financial reports; control inventory and supplies; publish monthly reports; oversee accounts payable and receivable; assist in preparation of annual budgets and monitor cost of operations; production of proposals; bid packages; contracts; specifications;
* Handle conferences, meeting air travel and accommodations for domestic travel
* Entry Level
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) preferred
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.