[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
At the end of April 2019, WorleyParsons combined with Jacobs’ Energy, Chemicals and Resources (ECR) division, to create Worley.
Together, we are a leading global provider of professional project and asset services in the energy, chemicals and resources sectors. We have almost 60,000 amazing people in around 60 countries across the world covering the full lifecycle, from creating new assets to sustaining and enhancing operating assets for our customers.
Our exciting combination will create new opportunities for you to join us. The transition will take time, so in the short-term you may see references to our heritage companies in your application process.
Responsible for reading blueprints and specification to determine the scope of work: location, quantities, and sizes of materials required. Identify all tools required for tasks and identify safety risks and the precautions required to eliminate those risks.
* Measures, cuts, bends, threads, assembles and installs electrical conduit using such tools as a hacksaw, pipe threader, rules and conduit benders
* Installs control and distribution apparatus, such as switches, relays and circuit- breaker panels, and fastens in place with crews or bolts using hand or power tools
* Test continuity of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments such as ohmmeter, battery and buzzer and oscilloscope
* Observes functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement
* Disassembles and repairs defective electrical equipment or systems
* Minimum 4 years industrial construction/maintenance industry experience
* Ability to fabricate and install rigid & aluminum, E.M.T., plasti-bond, and P.V.C. conduit
* Ability to use mechanical benders; use hydraulic benders 2” – 4”; fabricate and install conduit supports
* Ability to do wire and cable installation by hand, by machine, and in cable trays.
* Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling, Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Grasping, Feeling, Repetitive Motions
At Worley, we help prepare people for new opportunities and challenges. With positions at every level, openings in multiple disciplines, expertise in a range of markets and offices around the globe, we create an environment where you can learn, grow, and thrive. From our competitive benefits program to our Health and Safety initiatives, we believe that you will find a flourishing career here at Worley.
Salary: US$29.9 - US$29.91 per hour + No Per Diem