[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician needed in Knoxville, TN ASAP!
Permanent, direct-hire opportunity!!
Seeking an experienced Industrial Electro-Mechanical Maintenance Technician in Knoxville, TN!
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for a wide range of electrical and mechanical maintenance duties including the upkeep, repair, preparation, and modification of all department equipment, machinery, and waste handling.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all equipment and machine processes, and their mechanical parts and components.
- Identify and machine or equipment issues, and what repairs and to what extent are needed.
- Break down, implement repairs, and reassemble machine or equipment.
- Maintain an established preventative upkeep routine and complete comprehensive examinations of each machine
- Perform other duties as required
This is a 3rd shift position, working 7:30pm-7:30am. This is a direct hire opportunity offering $24-$30 per hour, depending on experience. No per diem or relocation benefits are offered.
If you are interested in this great opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please call/text (865)770-1891 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree in a relevant field preferred, but not required
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to read and interpret instruments and gauges
- Mathematical knowledge to analyze basic circuit loads
- Knowledge of National Electric Code
- Ability to interpret discrete inputs and output in relation to a PLC
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings