[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
The Shuttle buggy Operator is responsible for safe and technically proficient operation of equipment assigned.
• Operate the paver and other heavy equipment in a safe and appropriate manner.
• Make normal operating adjustments for obtaining proper depth, grade and finished cross section.
• May occasionally operate paving equipment, including: power broom, plate compactor, paving machine, shuttle buggy and/or vibratory roller.
• Other miscellaneous duties include but not limited to; equipment maintenance, assisting foreperson and/or crew members as needed.
• Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors, inspectors, engineers, and the general public at all times.
• Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
• Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
• Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to begin work at the designated start time;
• Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as outlined in company policy and OSHA/MSHA regulations.
• Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers or supervisors.
• All other duties as assigned.
• Must have 3-5 years Operator Experience
• OSHA 10
• Must possess the ability to adapt to different personalities and management styles
• Team player and with strong interpersonal and verbal skills
• Reliance on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
• Dedicated and hard working
Team Member Competitive Benefits:
• 401k Savings Plan with 25% Company Match
• Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
• Life/Disability Insurance
• Paid Vacation/Holidays
• Voluntary Benefits
• Health Care Advocate
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Team Member Referral Program
Please see HR for information on physical demands and work environment of this job.
The Middlesex Corporation is an “Equal Opportunity Employer—Minorities, Females, Veterans and Disabled Persons”