[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are currently interviewing candidates for a Project Coordinator with a company that specializes in the installation and maintenance of baggage handling systems and equipment at major airports throughout the nation and internationally. Candidates must have knowledge of baggage and material handling systems installation and testing. Responsible for planning, organizing and directing the activities of the project under the direction of project manager, superintendent or site manager.
1. Prepare contracts and communicate changes to contracts with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers, project/site management.
2. Develop and implement quality control programs. Prepare progress, labor, equipment, material and other reports for clients and management team.
3. Assist with proposals, RFI’s, contracts or written agreements.
1. Possess proficiency in Microsoft office products and overall computer skills.
2. Knowledge of design techniques, tools and principals involved in oversight of material and baggage system installation.
3. Minimum of 2 years of experience in the management of baggage handling systems integration. Mechanical and electrical experience.
Pay is $30.00 - $33.00 Per Hour
Per Diem available for the right candidate