[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Immediate need for a full time CONSTRUCTION PROJECT ENGINEER with 2-3 years’ experience in the Construction or Civil Engineering fields who will work out of our office in Berlin, NJ. The Construction Project Engineer is a critical role for the successful completion of infrastructure construction projects. This position is responsible for working closely with the project teams, consisting of the project managers, superintendents, field engineers, and estimators. This team is responsible to complete the planning and execution of construction tasks within the constraints of schedule, budget, and quality standards of the client. The ideal candidate should have excellent communication, time management, and organization skills for this position.
• Minimum 0-3 years’ experience in construction or civil engineering related to road, bridge and site improvement projects
• Minimum 0-3 years’ using construction related computer software (HCSS HeavyBid, HCSS HeavyJob)
• Ability to read and understand plans and specifications
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Must be able to work well within a high paced and energetic environment as part of the project team