[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
TradeForce Staffing Solutions is currently recruiting for Crew Leads and all levels of Solar Technicians who are interested long term positions with a well-established California based Company.
The goal is to form travel crews who will work on a wide variety of commercial and utility scale projects starting in Lost Hills, CA. Candidates must have a good work ethic, the ability to understand and communicate information, and be able to commit to long term employment.
Project Start Date: Monday 5/13/20
• Must have prior Solar experience
• Must be willing to travel
• Must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to read a tape measure
• Must be able to use hand tools and impact tools
• Must be able to carry racking, pipes, and solar panels
• Must be able to work in a dirty, outdoor environment
• Must have full range of mobility in upper and lower body
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds of weight frequently throughout assigned workday
• Must have ability to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time
• Skilled Labor: $14.00 - $20.00
• Lead Installer: $18.00 - $24.00
• Supervisor: $25.00 - $35.00
If you think you would be a good fit for this position, please send an updated resume or contact Emily Garcia directly at 503-488-9492.