[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Currently seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Superintendent to join a large mechanical contractor located in the Phoenix area. This is a direct hire, full time position.
Rate: $75k= dependent on experience
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
*No relocation/per diem being provided at this time
• Supervises and coordinates activities of work crew engaged in the fabrication and installation of sheet metal products and equipment.
• Supervise and coordinate activities of assigned installers. Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders as needed for area of supervision.
• Directs installation of assemblies in building or work site. Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations.
• Reads and interprets blueprints, sketches, or product specifications to determine sequence and methods of fabricating, assembling, and installing sheet metal products
• Coordinates equipment delivery with project manager and general contractor
• 5+ years commercial sheet metal experience
• 3+ years working as a Foreman/Leadman
• Experience leading crews of 10+
• Experience on both new construction and TI projects
• Ability to read drawings and interpret specifications
• Strong understanding of construction scheduling and cost control
• Respectful of all OSHA safety regulations as well as company safety policies and procedures
If interested, please send in your resume for immediate review.