[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. Get your foot in the door to an awesome future with Waste Management. Grow your career! Grow your network! Grow with Waste Management! We are hiring a Heavy Equipment Operator II (200045025) in Oklahoma City, OK
Operates a wide variety of heavy equipment vehicles that perform the spreading and compaction of construction To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
• Operates heavy equipment in compliance with the company operating safety policies and procedures.
• Conducts routine equipment inspections and preventative maintenance on equipment; maintains accurate records
• Moves and positions raw materials and finished components with use of material moving equipment.
• Follow appropriate standard operating procedures as guideline for operating and maintaining vehicle
• Wash and maintain equipment for proper operation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
When you are a part of the Waste Management family, you join a team of the best in the industry - professional, well trained, and skilled. Our employees earn a competitive pay, great benefits - including a 401K plan, and opportunities for growth.
If you or someone you know has what it takes to join the Waste Management family, please apply today.
Waste Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran