[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs General Construction Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Perini Management Services Inc., a division of TutorPerini, is looking to staff projects in the greater Toronto, Canada area. PMSI is taking resumes from qualified Project Managers.
Requirements are as listed below:
• Administer all aspects of Prime Contract including procurement, subcontract administration, scheduling and closeout.
• Oversee and Direct project superintendents, QC staff, engineers and administration.
• Monitor and control construction through administrative direction of on-site staff to ensure project is built on schedule and within budget. Ability to anticipate and resolve issues prior to their escalating.
• Represent company in project meetings as necessary or required.
• Manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain a good relationship with Client.
• B.S. degree
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• A minimum of 8 years’ experience of project management.
• Experience in Canadian construction a plus.
• Must be open to domestic travel.